Welcome

It's great being able to wake up next to the one you love and know that they are yours forever. It's great to be able to go through life and make memories with that significant other and all the loved ones around you. I'm glad to be able to have such a blessed life and hopefully I'll be able to share all those wonderful memories with all of you. Enjoy!

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I promise...

I promise to catch up on all my blogging one of these days! I'm sorry I've been slacking, but guess what... I actually got a life! Ha ha! beat that! Instead of moping around the house all day feeling worthless until my Hubby got home, I got a job! 2 actually! and as a result I have very little if any time to blog. But I promise, when I'm not running around like a mad woman working 11 hour shifts a day I will get something posted. But until then, just enjoy this picture of our new WONDERFUL papasan chair that I just love to pieces! My Sister (in law) Amber has a chair just like ours only with a red cushion and when we went to Cali I fell in love with it! SO when I saw one on craigslist for only 15 (FIFTEEN!!) dollars Blake and I hopped all over it! Now, it has a new home in our family room where my butt has already started to leave an imprint in the seat! It cradles me SO nicely!
P.s. At Pier 1 the chair and the base cost $80.00 and then the chair cushion ranges anywhere from $60-90 dollars so Blake and I got a STEAL! Every day after work I come home and relax in my chair. It's love! 


Well, I got to go to work with the Hubband now, good night loves! Hopefully I'll post soon!!


Xoxo:: The Happiest Girl In The World!!

No comments: