Welcome

It's great being able to wake up next to the one you love and know that they are yours forever. It's great to be able to go through life and make memories with that significant other and all the loved ones around you. I'm glad to be able to have such a blessed life and hopefully I'll be able to share all those wonderful memories with all of you. Enjoy!

Monday, October 11, 2010

Corn Maze...

Blake and I went to the Corn Maze Saturday night! The Corn Maze was fun but the over all experience wasn't. You see Blake and I thought the corn Maze opened a week ago, and it did, but because of the rain it closed. So Saturday was their first day open so it was packed We ended up having to wait 3 hours in line for a 15-20 minute attraction! It was worse then Disneyland! lol But we still had a lot of fun snuggling up in the cold, eating chili cheese dogs and going on a short but oh so sweet hey ride. I didn't get many pictures because well, I just didn't haha but here are the few I got! 
TAKE ONE:: The first picture never turns out as planned lol but that doesn't mean the second one doesn't have to work out!
PERFECT-O!! LOV3!


Don't those pumpkins look gorgeous?! I know, they do! 
Blake and I want to go again when it's not so busy, we went to the "spooky" Corn Maze part so this next time we want to go through the actual maze and hopefully get lost! We'll see :) All things considered I had a good time. Any time making memories with my spouse is a good time! 

XOXO:: Kak!

No comments: