Welcome

It's great being able to wake up next to the one you love and know that they are yours forever. It's great to be able to go through life and make memories with that significant other and all the loved ones around you. I'm glad to be able to have such a blessed life and hopefully I'll be able to share all those wonderful memories with all of you. Enjoy!

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Day 12... check!

 A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you 

Ok ok this whole 3o day challenge thing is starting to get extremely repetitive. I'm pretty sure I've already wrote about the people/things that have had the biggest impact on me. Ya... not in so many words but sitll... Let me do a quick summary again. 

My Husband, a.k.a the amazing love of my life! 
    He is one of the biggest influence in my life. And guess what... We've been married for 7 months TODAY!! The past 7 months have been SO great! I feel like we've been married forever especially since we spend almost 24/7 with one another. He should up at the perfect time in my life and he has helped me grow so much within the past year and a half. His smile and his kisses STILL give me butterflies, I'm looking forward to the next 5 months! 

    My Family:
    My Family is such a great so important to me. My Family (Lires/Lara side) have helped me be the person I am today. They have supported me and cheered me on. They were there to make my childhood all around great. We've been through a lot together, to many trials to name and equally as many successes! Growing up with a bunch of siblings have made my life extremely blessed.  Our family parties are memories I will forever cherish. I look forward to having children and repeating those same traditions with them.
     Along with MY family I'm grateful for Blakes Family. From Day one they have made me feel SO welcome and I can honestly say they all hold the same spot in my heart as MY family. I love getting together for our family parties and dinners that we have extremely often (Thanks to Lynell).
     I strive to be better each and every day because I know that is what my WHOLE family expects from me. They all encourage me to be great and hone (Brenna lol) my "Many" talents. They are such great influences in my life. I've been very blessed to not only have these wonderful people in my life but to have them as MY FAMILY! (All of my Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, nieces and nephews and Grandparents!!)

    Lastly the Gospel:
    I believe growing up being LDS has had a pretty big impact on my life. Who knows where I would be without the church! I'm so lucky to have such a great husband who stands strong in the church. It's nice being able to share my beliefs with him and looking forward to share OUR beliefs with our children. There is Nothing bad with my Heavenly Father, being able to mold myself to be someone that will make my Heavenly Father proud is something I work towards everyday. My life is so much brighter when I so the things the Lord wants me to do. He is there to support and lift me up on my toughest days. He has helped me and walked beside me through many challenges and trials. He has never left me alone and he has never doubted me. I'm grateful to walk the rest of my life with Blake, our children, and the Lord. 

    Xoxo:; Mrs. Thompson

    No comments: