Welcome

It's great being able to wake up next to the one you love and know that they are yours forever. It's great to be able to go through life and make memories with that significant other and all the loved ones around you. I'm glad to be able to have such a blessed life and hopefully I'll be able to share all those wonderful memories with all of you. Enjoy!

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Day o2!


Your favorite movie

**favorite super hero and why**

hmmm... That's a tricky one. This one is really hard for me because lately i've watched so many movies that I just can't pick between them all. but I have narrowed it down to 2... that I KNOW of lol.
#1:: Baby Mama
This movie is hilarious! I have loved it since it came out. I actually went and saw it in theaters I believe 4 times. Every time I watch it... I laugh. There is something about this movie that is just great. 
#2:: Land of the Lost
Oh this movie is just pure awesomeness... PURE!  Blake and I have watched this movie multiple times! Every thing about this movie merits a good laugh. Will Ferrell is absolutely hilarious! 

Now... Favorite Superhero and why??...
I don't know... I'll get back to you on that one. Maybe. lol 

Love:: Kathy Thompson

No comments: