Welcome

It's great being able to wake up next to the one you love and know that they are yours forever. It's great to be able to go through life and make memories with that significant other and all the loved ones around you. I'm glad to be able to have such a blessed life and hopefully I'll be able to share all those wonderful memories with all of you. Enjoy!

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Day 1o::


A photo of you taken over ten years ago

**how you found out about blogger and why you have one**
Floating down the Green River, how I WISH I could see that whole outfit lol
Christmas time, I'm a looker aren't I?! 
 It was a barbie... That's definitely something worth crying over. I love Allan's Blues Clues jamas lol
 Daddy Daughter Day in Elementary:: We were clever and switched roles!
 love the pigtails and mis-matching hair ties... Hot!
Ahh... The white tights... jealous?!
Well... there you have it, my flash from the past. 
and to make up for my lack of blogging... A flash of our future hehe
 Me as a babe
+
Blake as a babe
=
Our future children! haha or the jist of them. Beautiful right?! I know, I know. Well folks! Got to head over to din din now at the parentals! Will catch up soon!

Love:: Me!


Oh yeah... I found out about blogger 2 years ago by my sister Melissa! 

1 comment:

*The Ranagan's* said...

Such classic pics haha. You guys are adorable. Gotta love seeing my Timmer in there a little bit. BTW your kids are going to be.one word.HOTT!