Welcome

It's great being able to wake up next to the one you love and know that they are yours forever. It's great to be able to go through life and make memories with that significant other and all the loved ones around you. I'm glad to be able to have such a blessed life and hopefully I'll be able to share all those wonderful memories with all of you. Enjoy!

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Day o6:: (and Day o5 :s)

Now I know, I know I didn't blog yesterday, but I spent most of the day with Blake and I just didn't want to take away from the precious time I was spending with him just to blog so I told myself that you would all live until I could get to the computer and post. And look... you did! *whew* Congrats! So without further ado...

Day 05 — Your favorite quote
(p.s. if you wait up you get to read all about what Blake and I did last night!)
So I know that this quote is under my "quote" tab but it is still one of my favorites. All the other ones in there are good to but I like this one most.
"May I share with you a formula that in my judgment will help you and help me to journey well through mortality... First, fill your mind with truth; second, fill your life with service; and third, fill your heart with love." 
-Thomas S. Monson 
This quote really is special to me. I feel like if I follow it diligently I'll be happier than I already am and more at peace. Thomas S. Monson is a true prophet and I KNOW with every fiber of my being he knows what he is talkin about so I hold this quote close to my heart.
Next...


‎"You get a double fine for j-ing with fangs up"
-Blake Thompson ♥

Love. Love. This is just my Husband. This is what he does. This is what he says. This is just my Husband. This is my hilarious life with him. Sometimes the things he says are just to funny to not write down. When Blake says stuff like this I laugh until my sides hurt, yeah, sometimes other people don't get what he's saying but I do... and it's HILARIOUS!!

There is another quote but for some reason I can't remember it for the life of me :s ugh. oh well, maybe later!

NOW...



Day 06 — A photo of you and your friends
**what do you think about your friends**





My closest friends are my family. I love them all so much. What can I say... they keep me sane. They're always there to listen to me pout as well as share a good laugh! I can't imagine what life would be like with them not in my life. I'm so grateful to have such a close relationship with them all. Each one has brought unmeasurable happiness into my life and have lifted me up to brighter places. They encourage me and cheer me on. They're honest and open with me. I know that they have my back and hope they all know that if a problem ever arises they can count on me to be there for them. Thank you SOOOO much for sticking by my side and make my life happier than I most likely deserve! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!

Well folks, It is actually pretty late and I didn't realize how tired I am until now so I'm gonna tell you about my adventure and the GREAT news Blake and I have bright and early tomorrow! 

Much love XOXO:: Mrs. T!

No comments: