Welcome

It's great being able to wake up next to the one you love and know that they are yours forever. It's great to be able to go through life and make memories with that significant other and all the loved ones around you. I'm glad to be able to have such a blessed life and hopefully I'll be able to share all those wonderful memories with all of you. Enjoy!

Monday, October 11, 2010

And The Blessings Start To Pour In...

Good News...
Blake and I have good news!! (No, no... We're not having a baby...) We got a calling!! Blake and I went to church today and finally got called as members of our ward :) and then after sacrament we went and subbed for a nursery class. After church we went and had a little chat with the 1st counselor and we left the room as new nursery teachers!! We're exstatic! Our class has about 10 kids in it which is quite a lot but I can't wait to meet them all! With callings comes blessings! Nursery in and alone itself is a blessing! I love children and now I get to spend 2 hours with them every Sunday... Success! 
I'll let you know how it works out! 

Love:: Me!

1 comment:

*The Ranagan's* said...

You will love it! Tim and I got called into Nursery about a month ago. It's really awesome. They are such sweet little spirits. I am super happy for you guys! =]