Welcome

It's great being able to wake up next to the one you love and know that they are yours forever. It's great to be able to go through life and make memories with that significant other and all the loved ones around you. I'm glad to be able to have such a blessed life and hopefully I'll be able to share all those wonderful memories with all of you. Enjoy!

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Eclipse

Blake and I went and saw Eclipse the other day and once again I was disappointed. It's so frustrating when you read a good book and then when the movie comes out they miss a majority of the good parts in the book. Although the movie was good in general compared to the book it was a dud. Oh well, no big loss, Blake hasn't read the books so the movie was actually quite a treat for him haha he swoons for Edward it's adorable :] Well... Here is a picture of us waiting to go into the theatre, (I'm a photo fiend). Enjoy.
Love::
Kathy Thompson!

1 comment:

Clenece said...

I can't wait to go see it too!!