Welcome

It's great being able to wake up next to the one you love and know that they are yours forever. It's great to be able to go through life and make memories with that significant other and all the loved ones around you. I'm glad to be able to have such a blessed life and hopefully I'll be able to share all those wonderful memories with all of you. Enjoy!

Saturday, July 10, 2010

….?!::

While Blake and I were heading home the other day we thought we’d drop by a car dealership that had a car Blake and I really wanted. We’ve been there multiple times but we thought we’d stop by to see how much the dealer would lower the price of the car for us. After he told us his final price Blake and I headed to the bank to get a loan. After a loooonnnnnngggg gruesome process (and a lot of help from Scott and Lynell) Blake and I finally had it all settled and... we… GOT A CAR!!! My excitement was seriously dangerously peeked as we drove our beautiful 2009, blue streak metallic, Toyota Corolla Sport to Orem!! Blake and I decided to take turns driving haha you know, he’ll drive the first half and I’ll drive the last half type of thing, I could NOT wait to get behind the wheel! Time wasn’t going by fast enough haha! We plan on having our car until it’s pretty much dead so it was nice getting the newer model of the Corolla. The inside of our Corolla is SO spacey and roomy! So kids {{when they come along}} will fit quite nicely in the back and I can stretch out big in the front. The miles per gallon is great compared to my V6 truck and it’s SO much smoother! All in all we are very satisfied with our purchase! Everything about our new car is perfect! Well that’s all for now! Enjoy the picture of our beautiful car! Think of a name and leave a comment!
Love::
Kathy T.

No comments: