Welcome

It's great being able to wake up next to the one you love and know that they are yours forever. It's great to be able to go through life and make memories with that significant other and all the loved ones around you. I'm glad to be able to have such a blessed life and hopefully I'll be able to share all those wonderful memories with all of you. Enjoy!

Monday, July 5, 2010

Bench Monday

I've been wanting to do this for awhile now!! But every time a Monday comes I seem to forget and then the Monday goes! So this Monday when I remembered, I dropped every thing I was doing so I could post this before I forgot!
Here are the rules... You have to be standing and your feet have to be on a bench of some sort and your body has to be in an upright position. Simple right?! So go get creative, get the juices flowing, stand on a "bench" and snap away! can't wait to see what you come up with!! Here is the flickr site! Check out what other people have to post! http://www.flickr.com/groups/1040132@N20/pool/

No comments: