Welcome

It's great being able to wake up next to the one you love and know that they are yours forever. It's great to be able to go through life and make memories with that significant other and all the loved ones around you. I'm glad to be able to have such a blessed life and hopefully I'll be able to share all those wonderful memories with all of you. Enjoy!

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Tiki Party!

On Friday my sisters had a Tiki BBQ. It was WAY fun! The girls and I made a bunch of decorations

There were hamburgers and lots of fruit, soda, and chips, volleyball, badminton, and we even played a few rounds of mad gab. 
Poor little Foxie wanted to come outside and eat everybody's food. But no, her terrible Mom put her inside so she wouldn't beg. Of course she didn't stay in the house too long, I mean look at that little face. Makes my heart melt every time! 
All in all it was a great success and I was glad Blake and I were able to make it!

Love:: Kathy!

No comments: