Welcome

It's great being able to wake up next to the one you love and know that they are yours forever. It's great to be able to go through life and make memories with that significant other and all the loved ones around you. I'm glad to be able to have such a blessed life and hopefully I'll be able to share all those wonderful memories with all of you. Enjoy!

Saturday, July 10, 2010

The Thompsons go to the Splash Pad::


The other day Gigi, Clenece, Amber, Matt, Blake, Me and all the kiddos went to the Splash Pad! It’s this little place is Saint George that is made for little kids; It’s like a little stream with a bunch of big rocks and some little waterfalls. This place is so perfect and busy! Mckenna, Eric, Kaden, and Brooklyn were all having a blast playing in the water and running around I couldn’t help but steal a few of the precious moments with my camera! They were such good sports for posing and cheesing for me. There are a lot but I couldn’t stop myself. [Stay tuned for my bench Monday picture from the splash pad :)]

Ashlyns cute little chubby feet! Love!


Mckenna is such a pretty little model


(Blake making sure Kaden and Eric get to the car safely lol)
After the Splash Pad we went to Marv’s to grab a bite to eat. Blake and I got grilled cheese sandwiches, a banana shake and Piccadilly chips! so.yummy. Once we finished eating we said our goodbyes and went out own ways lol [a.k.a home] I was supposed to be leaving to Orem on the 7th but Blake said if we left on the 8th then he would come with me! So I couldn’t help but wait, he has my heart. Later that last night we all (Papa and Nick included) met up again at Pirate Island for some pizza and a few arcade games! Overall it was a great day and I enjoyed every minute of it!!
Love::
Kathy T!

P.S.{{There is a good chunk of the story that I left out but I will write about it in its very own post, because I believe it deserves its own post!}}

3 comments:

Lynell said...

Cute pictures Kathy!!! You do a good job at it. Fun, Fun!!!

Clenece said...

I am so glad you had your camera. Thanks for taking so many great pictures. I will have to steal them so I can post pictures too.

Unknown said...

OH!! Eric is possessed, it about knocked me off my chair.