Welcome

It's great being able to wake up next to the one you love and know that they are yours forever. It's great to be able to go through life and make memories with that significant other and all the loved ones around you. I'm glad to be able to have such a blessed life and hopefully I'll be able to share all those wonderful memories with all of you. Enjoy!

Monday, June 28, 2010

WE PASSED!

.... Inspections that is! Well it's probably not that big of a deal but to me, it is. I spent SO much time cleaning and scrubbing and trying to make it look nice that when we saw the little green paper on our table I couldn't help but smile and laugh a little. I even went through my whole entire closet and threw away all my old clothes and folded and reorganized all my nice ones. Trust me... that took awhile. I did all of the laundry that started to pile up in our hall that seemed never ending and I folded it all and put it away. The dishes were cleaned and put away and every thing looked nice and tidey! It's so nice having a clean home. I think I'll try to keep it clean more often! Well, just thought I'd share my good news with all of you! Another post to come! Love:: Kathy Thompson

No comments: