Welcome

It's great being able to wake up next to the one you love and know that they are yours forever. It's great to be able to go through life and make memories with that significant other and all the loved ones around you. I'm glad to be able to have such a blessed life and hopefully I'll be able to share all those wonderful memories with all of you. Enjoy!

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Catch up of my birthday and the fam bam reunion!

The first pictures are of my birthday with my sisters. We had tons of fun! First we went to Pizza Factory for dinner, I got a wonderful "19" pizza that blake ate and I shared some Chicken Alfredo Pasta with my sister that was equally as yummy! After dinner we went and watched Killers. It was actually a pretty funny movie that we all enjoyed! I had so much fun being able to spend my birthday with my family! It was great!! (Blakes parents drove down to Orem a day early so that I'd be able to be there for my birthday, they are both SO awesome!)
My pizza was falling off the pan :s
Ness, Mick and Amanda Outside of Pizza Factory On the drive up to Orem

Also that night Blake and I got to spend some time with my parents, Lj, Allan, Tim, Jade and Tj. They got me a yummy cake and they sang to me :) It was just a short and simple little visit because Blake and I had to catch our movie and they had to finish packing for Lake Powell. I got to spend the whole weekend with my little Fox! It was a perfect "gift"!!

The Family Runion was great as well! On Saturday we went to a park and had a great meal, Blake and I brought Foxie along so she could run around and play on the field. She had so much fun fetching for her rope and running around and chasing all of the kids! I've SO SO SO missed having my little buddy hang out with me all day everyday and watching her play. She brings so many laughs and so much happiness to Blake and I, I can't wait to have her back with me! that Saturday night Blake and I had to drop her back off with my sisters, it was hard for me (like always) to say goodbye to her. Here in Saint George when Blake is at work or not home she kept me so much company. I never felt alone with her. Especially before Blake and I were married and I lived in this quite house by myself. Hopefully we'll get her back shortly and We'll be able to take her to the puppy park once again! On Sunday Blake and I went to the rest of the fam bam reunion at the Aikens house where we had an awesome breakfast! Filled with eggs, potatos and sausage, fruit, juice, milk, and a bunch of pastrys! After breakfast we all said our goodbyes and wwe headed home back to Saint George! That was our wonderful weekend and my great birthday!!
Lots of love. Thanks for reading! Hope to post again soon! Love:: Kathy Thompson

No comments: