Welcome

It's great being able to wake up next to the one you love and know that they are yours forever. It's great to be able to go through life and make memories with that significant other and all the loved ones around you. I'm glad to be able to have such a blessed life and hopefully I'll be able to share all those wonderful memories with all of you. Enjoy!

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Inspections :s

Ah I'm terrible! I was supposed to post a billion days ago, satuday to be exact after I cleaned up my house but I forgot! Oh and I didn't even get my house cleaned :s BUT I did get it cleaned today!! Just in time for inspections :) My husband helped A LOT! First he tackled the family room While I tackled the bathroom and our room. Then while I was at work he cleaned the kitchen and did ALL of our dishes!! rinsed them, loaded them, and then put them away! When I came home from work I got to see his lovely surprise! It was awesome having one less thing to clean. Then last night while he cleaned the carpet in the family room and the hall I did laundry and took care of ALL our clothes! Now I have an extremly organized closet and he has extremly organized drawers, (I get the closet because the amount of clothes I have is so overwhelming that their was no room for any of Blakes belongings. Besides a few shoes. lol.) I also tackled MY spare bedroom and Blake tackled his! Now... our WHOLE house is clean and I get to go through and take pictures of everything before it becomes messy again. Hopefully it won't but we'll see how long it stays clean. Huh?! Well, I decided since my posts are SO long more then half the time that I was going to break down each post by Catagories, so they're not all as long and you can pick and choose which posts you'd like to read :) This one is about Inspections that are going on today, *barf* the next one will be pictures of my house and after that we'll hit my weekend in Orem/Birthday. THEN... Well, I don't know what I'll post after that but it'll be cool. I hope. Haha anyways! That's all for now! Lots of love. Thanks for reading! Hope to post again soon! Love:: Kathy Thompson Oh yeah!... funny thing, my swimsuit that I love so much... My sister in law Amber got the SAME one! haha only she got hers a couple months ago and I had no idea! What great taste we have huh?! hahaha anyways... LOVE YOU AMBER!!!!

No comments: