Welcome

It's great being able to wake up next to the one you love and know that they are yours forever. It's great to be able to go through life and make memories with that significant other and all the loved ones around you. I'm glad to be able to have such a blessed life and hopefully I'll be able to share all those wonderful memories with all of you. Enjoy!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Dear Today;
Thank you so much for not letting me down.
the past couple of weeks have gotten to me and lately i have been feeling exhausted. 
leaving my house a mess & me grumpy.
so much to do, so little time. 
that's how i've been feeling every day lately.
But not today!
i woke up & stood strong
told myself, "self, lets make today count."
& i have!
It's only 2 o'clock & i still have so much more time ahead of me.
You've helped me be productive...
four loads of laundry washed
three loads of dishes done!
one swept and mopped kitchen floor
three loads of laundry folded
one family room vacuumed and shining
eight cupboards organized
ALL christmas decorations down and out
(minus lights outside but that's Blake's job lol)
one set of clean & crisp linens on the bed
deposited checks & paid bills
& one wonderful pot roast cooking in the crock pot preparing to be eaten.

now day....
there's still 8-9 hours left in you. 
& there's still 15-20 tasks on my list:

clean the bathroom
organize my closet
finish the laundry
straighten up craft room
enjoy dinner with my hard working Husband
clean out the car
clean out the garage
sew something special
play cards with blake
pick up a prize
drop off the prize
hang up clothes
fold the rest of the clothes
etc, etc, etc...

so keep up the good work & keep me motivated.
my next day 'off' isn't until Sunday & even then there will be no cleaning done.
so lets get it all done now, today.
and be proud of ourself when bed time rolls around. 
keep not letting me down & i'll continue to be a happy camper!
xoxo
much appreciation & love:
Mrs. Thompson


No comments: