Welcome

It's great being able to wake up next to the one you love and know that they are yours forever. It's great to be able to go through life and make memories with that significant other and all the loved ones around you. I'm glad to be able to have such a blessed life and hopefully I'll be able to share all those wonderful memories with all of you. Enjoy!

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Blessings: 02-04

Goodness sakes! How time flies!!
Friday and Saturday I was lucky to not have any work. I spent a majority of both days at home and worked on some arts and crafts.
Our nursery class has a bin of toys, which is great but the only downfall is, the toys are lammeee....
So I'm putting together a bin for the kiddos. This past weekend I spent most of my time making felt food! and let me tell ya... it's turning out sooo well. I have made, doughnuts, carrots, broccoli, chips, goldfish, cookies, turkey legs, etc. I'm having so much fun putting them all together! and I can't wait to put them in the bin and take them to church! The bin so far has aprons, hot pads, hot wheels, mats, sippy cups, pillows, and a plastic tea set. I figure, hey 2 hours to fill, why not get creative?! haha. I hope it goes well next week!

Anyways, this past weekend I was grateful for my sewing machine! I've only had it for a month but I already love it so much! I could spend hours on end sewing and crafting!

Today I am grateful for my nursery class. Watching them grow and adapt with each other has been awesome! Listening to them talk and giggle is great! Although the class definitely makes me baby hungry I still enjoy it! I've learned so much with these little kids and I can't wait for all the Sundays to come :) Very grateful for this wonderful blessing!


Don't forget about all your wonderful blessings and have a great Sunday! I'm off to take some pictures!


xoxo:: Mrs. Thompson!

No comments: