Welcome

It's great being able to wake up next to the one you love and know that they are yours forever. It's great to be able to go through life and make memories with that significant other and all the loved ones around you. I'm glad to be able to have such a blessed life and hopefully I'll be able to share all those wonderful memories with all of you. Enjoy!

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Dateeeee Nightttttt!!!

So much to be grateful for! I had work all day yesterday and today but noooot on Monday. So Blake took me out on a date! You see were not the type to go out to the movies and dinner and blah blah very much. We stay home, snuggle up on the couch, watch a movie and play games most nights but Monday that didn't sound like very much fun so Blake took me out :) I had soooo much fun! 


We went to a restaurant called Anasazi Steakhouse and boy was it good I got pork and Blake got steak. The cool thing about this restaurant is the way the food is served. They brought our meat out on a (get this) volcanic rock! Now this rock is soo hot and the meat isn't completely cooked. Blake's steak was rare, rare, rare. The rock is so hot that you just cut up your meat and lay it on one side for 10-15 seconds to cook, then flip it over and then eat! Hopefully we'll be going back because as of Monday it's my #1 favorite restaurant. yummmmy! The best part is Blake and I had a buy one meal get one free so it was too expensive :)


After dinner, Blake and I went bowling and I got my butt kicked! I either got a strike or a gutter ball blake kept getting most of the pins down first bowl and then a spare the second bowl. But don't you worry, there will be a rematch in the near future. he he he. Mrs. Thompson's gonna get her bowl on! 


Over all it was a great date and I had a blast! The past couple of days I was grateful for laughter. Blake does such a good job at making me laugh. He knows exactly how to flip my rough days upside down and make me happy. Not one day goes by where Blake doesn't make me laugh hard. I'm very grateful for that!


Luckily I have tomorrow off instead of Saturday so I can get some much needed cleaning done and hopefully finish of the roll of film in my camera, so it can be developed!  Have a great night and a great morning! Thanks for all your love and support!


XoXo: Blakes Wifey

No comments: