Welcome

It's great being able to wake up next to the one you love and know that they are yours forever. It's great to be able to go through life and make memories with that significant other and all the loved ones around you. I'm glad to be able to have such a blessed life and hopefully I'll be able to share all those wonderful memories with all of you. Enjoy!

Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Or should I say Merry Christmas Eve??  
Oh I am so excited for Christmas this year! I got Blake some awesome presents, can't wait to see his face! This is our first Christmas being spent in our house so it's definitely something to remember :) I'll post some pictures tomorrow or... maybe Monday. 


Tonight we are going over to Scott and Lynells to enjoy some yummy food and some great family time! Blake and I are in charge of desert so I decided I would try my hand and pie making. You see my Mom and my Grandma make some greeeeeeeeat pies! Pumpkin pie, Triple Berry pie, Apple pie, Banana Creme pie, you name it and they will conjure up a pie that tops most (Now I understand that my opinion might be a little bit biased but seriously... they make some darn good pies!!) So, I thought since I normally always make cookies or something cliche like that I'd make an Apple pie! So far, So good! I made the crust, peeled and sliced the apples, put them in the crust, covered, annnnnnd baked! It's amazing when you can turn these...
 Into something like this...

All we have to do now is wait until tonight to see how it tastes! Wish me luck!

Well, I hope you all have a wonderful and Merry Christmas! And a Happy New Year!! Don't forget the meaning behind Christmas. Please take a moment out of your day to thank the Lord for all of your wonderful blessings He is the reason for this great Holiday


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


Xoxo:: Kathy Thompson!

No comments: