Welcome

It's great being able to wake up next to the one you love and know that they are yours forever. It's great to be able to go through life and make memories with that significant other and all the loved ones around you. I'm glad to be able to have such a blessed life and hopefully I'll be able to share all those wonderful memories with all of you. Enjoy!

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

“Praise God even when you don’t understand what He is doing.” -Henry Jacobsen

I only have a few pictures of Thanksgiving and by that I mean 2 but I have quite a few of when I went up North for a couple of days! I just barely got done putting up all (or a majority) of our Christmas decorations (which I will post pictures of soon!). Blake is still sleeping which means I should post something now before he wakes from his slumber and we go do something!

For Thanksgiving Blake and I went and did something a little different this Thanksgiving. We wanted to spend our first Thanksgiving as a married couple with one another. Just something small, quite, and simple so... we went to Ihop for dinner and spent the rest of the day window shopping looking for gifts for each other. I throughly enjoyed the day and was so grateful to be able to spend it with Blake.

Blake got an omelet and I got New York Cheesecake Pancakes with eggs and bacon! Delish! All-in-all... perfect!

There are so many things in my life that I am grateful for! Naming them would take to long, so here are just a few. First off, my great family! On both sides, they're all so amazing and supportive. Second, the Gospel, I'm so grateful for the Lord in my life and all the wonderful blessings he has given to me and my family. Lastly and most important, Blake. I'm so grateful for a such a patient Husband. Thank you Honey for standing by my side and not giving up on me when I am rude and frustrated. I love you SO much and I am so thankful to have you in my life and to have you as my rock.

Now Orem, I hitched a ride with Holly and Dustin and we showed up in Orem around 10:30ish shortly after My Mom, Holly and I headed to Wal-mart for black friday. We also hit up Target, K-mart, Mod Bod and one other place that I forgot. It sure was a long night but everybody got what they wanted. awesome! I ended up going to bed at 7:00 AM. Now lets all hope I don't have to do that again until I have children and they're old enough to enjoy their toys, so... 5-9 years haha I'm ok with those odds.



I didn't do to much while up north, mostly hung out with family. All in all it was a fun trip and I really enjoyed it, I just missed my Husband. But now I'm home and life is good! Now hopefully I'll be able to be up north with Blake next time :) Until next post...
Kak 

No comments: