Welcome

It's great being able to wake up next to the one you love and know that they are yours forever. It's great to be able to go through life and make memories with that significant other and all the loved ones around you. I'm glad to be able to have such a blessed life and hopefully I'll be able to share all those wonderful memories with all of you. Enjoy!

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Did someone say Menchies??

Blake had his last ward basketball game Friday night. They had made it all the way to the championship game and lost by six points. He was kind of bummed when he got home so we decided to go out to eat and spend some time together. 
We originally planned on trying out some Panama Grill but I couldn't find the coupon so we hit up Iggys instead. 
It as awesome, we walked in to see the Jazz vs. Lakers game which just so happened to be the same place and same game playing when we  went on our first date :) (we'll I guess it's technically the second date because it was the day after our first date. but whatever lol) 
I had a BLT and Blake got a pulled pork sandwich. We were both verrryy disappointed in the food, no where near as good as the Iggy's up north. But we still had a good time with some laughs.
 
After dinner we decided that we needed to get something sweet to make up for the meal so we hit up the new Menchies on the boulevard. 
Now that place is pretty good! I had a buy one get one free coupon so for both Blake and mine we only paid $4.00 nice!
 

Those little orange beads are called mango bursts and they are soooo different and delicious! They are what the name says, Mango tasting marbles that BURST when you bite into them. Mmmmm..... I was a fan or the raspberry sorbet flavor and Blake just liked the mango. 
Blake enjoyed his menchie just not quite as much as me...
Mmmm... delicious!

 I hope you all had a great conference filled weekend! I sure enjoyed all the wonderful words of our prophet and our leaders :) Have a great night!

Love: well, me!
p.s. I start my new job tomorrow... wish me luck!

No comments: