Welcome

It's great being able to wake up next to the one you love and know that they are yours forever. It's great to be able to go through life and make memories with that significant other and all the loved ones around you. I'm glad to be able to have such a blessed life and hopefully I'll be able to share all those wonderful memories with all of you. Enjoy!

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Maylee Baby Thompson

If you don't already know, Blake and I got a puppy! 
Her name is Maylee Thompson, She's six weeks old, she's a pure breed Golden Retriever and she already has our hearts
We've had her now for four days and she's such a big part of our growing family! 
This is our little girly after her first bath, hence the black tips on her ears lol

Blake and I found an ad on the internet and we decided to go and just look but while we were there we fell in love and had to get one! We got extremely lucky and they gave us a price we just couldn't say no to. Blakes wanted a Golden Retriever since Sadie passed away a couple years back, and we knew we were gonna end up with one eventually so we took the deal and ran with it! And now we have Maylee! 

Foxie's been pretty sad since she came here, she had to leave her best friend, little Paco, up North with Mick. We thought little Maylee would be a great little friend for the Fox and so faaaaarrrr... let's just say we'll see lol.
Foxie tolerates Maylee and will play with her occasionally but Maylee likes to play, be rough and annoy and Foxie likes to snuggle, relax, and be solo. 
But when she does play with Maylee it is soooo so so cute!
Were hoping Foxie learns to love Maylee just as much as she did Paco but we'll just have to see. She sure does a good job checking up on her when she whines though lol.

As for our family... They're all smitten! Marc comes over just to play with her haha I can't wait to take her up north to see my family, I'm sure they'll love her just as much!

Wanna hear even better news?! Potty training is coming along perfectly! As long as there is a clean potty pad laid out for her to use... She'll use it! Sublime!

Here our some pictures of our little beauty!
Isn't that little puppy face darling?? I sure think so!

She loves sleeping in any type of tight little crevasse I love it!
This is one of my favorite pictures! Maylee just got out of the bath and I left the puppy brush upstairs so I had Blake hold her while I went and got it and when I came back downstairs they were both sleeping! I loved it!

Anyways, that's all the pictures I have for now! But expect to see more!

Love,
The Thompson Family!

No comments: