Welcome

It's great being able to wake up next to the one you love and know that they are yours forever. It's great to be able to go through life and make memories with that significant other and all the loved ones around you. I'm glad to be able to have such a blessed life and hopefully I'll be able to share all those wonderful memories with all of you. Enjoy!

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Zions

Last Tuesday Blake, Marc and I went to Zions National Park to get some hiking done! I had a blast! We hiked up to all three Emerald pools and the Grotto. Zions is such a beautiful place and I can't wait to do a lot more exploring when it warms up, hopefully the pups can tag along.

yup the white stuff over there is snow... the water was freezing!!

Here's a little video of the boys goofing around. I sure do have good time watching those two!


It feels good to be posting again! Stay tuned for my GREAT news! 
Love,
Mrs. Thompson

No comments: