Welcome

It's great being able to wake up next to the one you love and know that they are yours forever. It's great to be able to go through life and make memories with that significant other and all the loved ones around you. I'm glad to be able to have such a blessed life and hopefully I'll be able to share all those wonderful memories with all of you. Enjoy!

Monday, February 14, 2011

Free Family Photos...?!

Hey all my fellow readers!!!


A couple months back my gorgeous sister-in-law Amber and her family got family pictures while in Saint George and they are amazing!
gorgeous aren't they??
Anyways, I went along with the shoot to help out with the kiddos and the photographer that took them is awesome! She is so friendly and nice and patient! I love her pictures!! 


Now lets cut to the chase... She's doing a giveaway for a free photo session! I toooottttaaalllllyyyy want to win this! I have been wanting to get family pictures for awhile and now that we have our new little addition (Maylee )and a new house, I want them even more! 


So friends, I'm asking for your help! Please Please Please! Go to her facebook page, like her profile, 
http://www.facebook.com/Christina.P.Photography


then go to the giveaway status, find my comment, and like it!
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150092285628124&set=a.414779618123.187060.162767103123&theater

P.s. It's the 6th comment down!


If you could do this for me and we win, I promise to love all of you who helped me out forever! The giveaway ends on Friday so hurry you're little bum on over there!


I'll let you know how it turns out on as soon as I know!! Much thanks for your time!!!


Xoxo Love:: Mrs. Thompson!

No comments: