Welcome

It's great being able to wake up next to the one you love and know that they are yours forever. It's great to be able to go through life and make memories with that significant other and all the loved ones around you. I'm glad to be able to have such a blessed life and hopefully I'll be able to share all those wonderful memories with all of you. Enjoy!

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Pillows

I've been sick for the past couple of days and today I decided it would be best if I just stayed down and not wear myself out. At first it sounded like a great idea, but then after 20 minutes I started to feel restless so I decided to blog a bit to push away boredom. I have quite a bit to catch up on so might as well do start now right?? Get ready... My goal is to finish the last half of the 30 day challenge I started more than 30 days ago, to finish posting about my trip to California and to catch up on little adventures here and there before I go to bed today! So... Lets begin!!
Last month I worked on a little project to try and brighten up our family room. Blake and I bought some fabric a while back to reupholster some chairs with.
The chairs ended up sitting in our garage and the fabric was in our hall closet forgotten. One day I was putting the towels away when I noticed the fabric and decided something needed to be done with it. I pulled it out of the closet and then it sat on our couch for another week before I finally decided to turn it into some pillowcases!
I LOVE how they turned out! Even better news?? Blake said they even look like pillowcases that you would buy from the store! Yes! I have yet to take a picture of them on my couch because they look funny with our red leather couches lol but I will take a picture eventually! 
What do you think?? Lookin good??

Love:: Mrs. Thompson

2 comments:

Clenece said...

I love those pillows...I think I'll need you make me some...one day when I get a house that is. =) GREAT JOB!!! cute cute fabric!

Davis Family said...

Those turned out super cute! You are quite the sewer missy!! Great job! :)