Welcome

It's great being able to wake up next to the one you love and know that they are yours forever. It's great to be able to go through life and make memories with that significant other and all the loved ones around you. I'm glad to be able to have such a blessed life and hopefully I'll be able to share all those wonderful memories with all of you. Enjoy!

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I've Been Tagged...

My Friend Teeny tagged me and I wasn't quite sure what to do. So to guess I copied her questions and now I'm gonna answer them!


Four Shows I Watch:
1. Psych
2. Lost
3. CSI (Only Vegas)
4. Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Guilty pleasure :s)


Four Things I'm Passionate About:
1. The Gospel
2. My Husband
3. My Family/Friends
4. Life


Four Phrases I Say A Lot:
1. I love you
2. We goin to your parents for dinner?
3. I'm hungry...
    two bites later....
4. Dang, I'm full!

Four Things I've Learned from the Past:
1. Being grateful for what you have leads to ultimate happiness.
2. Family is most important. No matter what.
3. Working hard for your money makes you appreciate it more.
4. The Lord will always be there for you. Even when you're not
     there for yourself.

Four Places I Would Like to Go:
1. Peru
2. New York
3. Australia
4. England/Miami


Four Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Slept
2. Worked
3. Relaxed
4. Cleaned


Four Things I'm Looking Forward to:
1. CHRISTMAS!!
2. Visiting my Family for Thanksgiving
3. To get sealed to the love of my life
4. Purchasing a casa and getting my Fox back!


Four Things I Love About Winter:
1. Snow, mainly to ski
2. Hot Chocolate
3. Christmas; lights, smells, music ALL OF IT!
4. Decorating!


Four Things on My Wish List:
1. To get sealed!!
2. Get my Foxie back 
3. Buy a house
4. Just be happy with Blake forever :)

Four People I Tag:
1. Mick
2. Mands
3. Clenece
4. Jade


Love:: Mrs. Thompson


P.s. MAYBE one day I'll catch up... 

No comments: