Welcome

It's great being able to wake up next to the one you love and know that they are yours forever. It's great to be able to go through life and make memories with that significant other and all the loved ones around you. I'm glad to be able to have such a blessed life and hopefully I'll be able to share all those wonderful memories with all of you. Enjoy!

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Things that made me happy Today

Waking up and seeing this picture on my desktop
Every now and again my sisters and I get on webcam to talk. And every now and again Foxie pops up to say hi! Love that precious little fury face! (please ignore my face at the bottom right lol)

Losing my camera and then finding it in the first place I look!

Receiving a BUNCH of ribbons from Holly (the lady I Nanny for) and then coming home and making hair bow after hair bow!


Brenna introducing me to a great AWESOME book series called The Hunger Games that I LOVE!
and also the book Lynell let me borrow, Might As Well Laugh About It Now by Marie Osmond that I am now reading a second time because it's just to great

And lastly not only one but TWO rainbows after a rainy day! (these pictures were takin' a little bit ago but i just stumbled upon them and they made me happy!)
The first picture you can't really see the 2nd rainbow but the second picture I altered the saturation so it would be more visible. For some reason my camera wouldn't get the 2nd rainbow real well but it was there!


Well Folks, this is what brought a smile to my face today! Don't worry, I have many posts for tomorrow!! 


Goodnight!
Love:: ME!!


No comments: