Welcome

It's great being able to wake up next to the one you love and know that they are yours forever. It's great to be able to go through life and make memories with that significant other and all the loved ones around you. I'm glad to be able to have such a blessed life and hopefully I'll be able to share all those wonderful memories with all of you. Enjoy!

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Ready for our date

Today I woke up really wanting to go on a picnic, I was so excited to go until I started to get ready and felt super sick to my stomach :( So I got back in bed and tried to sleep it off. When I woke up a little bit later at the same time Blake did the urge to want to go on a picnic was gone. Would you like to know why?? Because i didn't have a good ol' classic picnic basket. So I got back up and started my hunt. I had no idea where to look first, I was thinkin maybe some thrift stores? But I figured I would stop by D.I. since it was on the way to the thrift store I had in mind. As soon as I got inside I went straight to the baskets and there it was!
The perfect picnic basket! and only for $2, that made me happy! And soo... tomorrow Blake and I are going on a picnic!! and I'm going to load up my beautiful basket and load up a blanket and we're gonna hit a park! Super excited!

Also, last night while Blake and I were on our way to Dairy Queen we had a permanent detour to... the Frostop! We got glaciers and piccadilly chips. Yum!
New favorite?? I think so!! well folks, that's all my news for tonight! Stay tuned for my next post :)

Love: Mrs. T

No comments: