Welcome

It's great being able to wake up next to the one you love and know that they are yours forever. It's great to be able to go through life and make memories with that significant other and all the loved ones around you. I'm glad to be able to have such a blessed life and hopefully I'll be able to share all those wonderful memories with all of you. Enjoy!

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Has it been forever or what?!

Dearly beloved bloggers...
I'M SOOOOO SOOOORRRRYYYY!!!! Okay, okay. I know. It's been forever. But I have a good and totally cliche excuse. I've been busy. seriously!! SO much has happened in the past 12 days. Wow. I just realized it's only been 12 days. So, I am taking half of my apology back because that's not very long after all. haha but still, sorry for the 12 days. So much AWESOME stuff has happened with my/Blakes family! It's been a very exciting time and I feel I'd rather live in the moment then sit back, take pictures and obsess over blogging about it. So bare with me and I PROMISE I will have many many posts by September something filling you all in on my wonderful adventures!! Until next post!!
Love::
Mrs. Kathy Thompson!

No comments: