Welcome

It's great being able to wake up next to the one you love and know that they are yours forever. It's great to be able to go through life and make memories with that significant other and all the loved ones around you. I'm glad to be able to have such a blessed life and hopefully I'll be able to share all those wonderful memories with all of you. Enjoy!

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

I'm a horrible Blogger I know...


I’m a horrible blogger I know, but sometimes being a Momma is just too much fun + a little bit time consuming. The little has been a down for a nap for almost an hour now

+ in that time I have folded + washed some laundry, cleaned the room, washed the dishes + swept the floor. Since I’ve caught up on some house cleaning I thought I’d use this little time to catch up on a post. So I’m hoping I have maybe another 20 minutes to write.


Life has really taken a flip for our little family. Since March we have taken a move back to my hometown. We are currently living in American Fork until we can move into our apartment in Provo. 

Blake got a new job doing property management for a few apartment complexes, one of which we’ll be moving into, + he loves his job. I’m excited for the fact that in order for Blake to eat lunch with us everyday all he has to do is walk up a few steps! 

My sister + I have currently been busy getting ready to open a store, The Green Lily Boutique, which we hope to get up + running here in the next few months!  In the meantime we have been going + doing booths at local festivals. We just recently had one at the American Freedom Festival + look forward to our next booth at the World FolkFest at the end of the month. It's been crazy stressful but also very fun. 

Since moving up north our lives have been crazy busy, in the best of ways!
We have gone + done SO many things in just the few months that we've been here!


We've gone to the aquarium 






We celebrated our first Mother’s Day AND our first Father’s Day.

I turned 22! 
It was an awesome day spent with family. 
+ dinner at Mi Ranchitos

We just recently went to the Hogle Zoo this past weekend + despite the unexpected thunder + rain, We had a blast. 


One of the elephants there, Christie, even painted a canvas for Sawyers Nursery.
 


We've gone to family parties



We've gone to a company party
Where we acted like kids again 

We've gone swimming




We've seen some new movies 
Gone to the new malls 

We've gone back to Saint George to see family

& take some family pictures




  & just all around had a good time! 
These past couple of months have been amazing!
We move into our new place in the beginning of August + we can't wait! 

So many new things await!

Until Next Time!
Xo: Mrs. T




No comments: