Welcome

It's great being able to wake up next to the one you love and know that they are yours forever. It's great to be able to go through life and make memories with that significant other and all the loved ones around you. I'm glad to be able to have such a blessed life and hopefully I'll be able to share all those wonderful memories with all of you. Enjoy!

Monday, December 5, 2011

Should be, but am not...

You know, I should be type my 6-8 page English paper on early onset Alzheimer's that is due tomorrow at approximately 10:30 but... I am not. I can't. You see, my mind is floating everywhere but here, in the library, where it is supposed to be, typing my research paper. I feel like I already put my time in for school today, I mean 2 Spanish tests and class is way to much work time, especially since it is my day off from work. But alas, it is not my day of from school, or life for that matter. So I am going to stop dilly dallying and I'm going to start on my paper. Hopefully. So, wish me luck... I have one loooonnnnggg, unprepared but totally deserving night ahead of me. Thank goodness my Husband doesn't mind wasting time beside me. *sigh* I'm to lucky!

-Kat

P.s. I'm going to Orem in just a few weeks!!

No comments: