Welcome

It's great being able to wake up next to the one you love and know that they are yours forever. It's great to be able to go through life and make memories with that significant other and all the loved ones around you. I'm glad to be able to have such a blessed life and hopefully I'll be able to share all those wonderful memories with all of you. Enjoy!

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Going crazy!

I cannot help but believe I am going crazy! I want a sewing machine UBBER bad! (yes... ubber.) Having absolutly nothing to do at home while Blake is gone, (with the exception of knitting my washcloth which is coming along horribly, may I add) leaves me wanting something that I can use forever. I find myself on the Internet browsing the neatest blogs. There are so many creative ladies out there that I can't help myself of being completely envious of their mad sewing skills and their AMAZING projects! I want to be a creative lady :( Which has brought to the conclusion that I MUST pick up sewing! (Along with a sewing machine.) Oh all the things I could sew! I actually believe that I might be good at it too! I like keeping my hands busy. I also like the idea of having MILLIONS of handbags made with different fabrics and different patterns! OH what a happy girl I'd be! I could make a purse like this


Or something a little more sophisticated like this


Or this


Or my ABSOLUTE favorite





Isn't that purse just gorgeous! The lady that originaly created this purse has like a BILLION of these purses in a ton of gorgeous different fabrics! (okay... Maybe not a billion. More like 40. But seriously. 40.) I'm jealous. And who knows, maybe I'll get really good at making these and some of you lucky ladies might get one as a gift. ;). Maybe. So many crafty people and I want to be one of them! Now I know that there are a ton of crafts out there that don't need a sewing machine but I'm past the point of wanting to decorate our home, (I quit after the family room) and I'm now to the point where I want to sew. Now I know, "if wishes were fishes we'd all have a fry" or something like that. But I can't help but hope! I asked Blake if I could get one and he said no. Probably because he thinks if I get one I'll neglect him and spend all my free time with my beautiful machine. Actually I know that's how he feels and I honestly don't blame him. Haha I can barely resist myself when we pass by them at walmart. My 'wants' have officially become my 'needs'. I wonder if there is any way I could sew in bed while Blake and I watch our movies together... Hmmm.... Once again... Going crazy!! BUT!. I think I'm fine with wishing BECAUSE.... My birthday is coming up and when Blake asked me to make my birthday wish list I cleverly put that on the top of my list :) [as well as in the middle and the bottom of my list!] Yes, you can applaud the brilliance behind this plan. I'll let you know how it turned out come the 4th of June ;) *fingers crossed* ANYWAYS... Now my rant is done. I hope you all enjoy listening to me blabber on and on. ::Thanks for reading!! Hope to post again soon!!! Kathy A. THOMPSON P.s. While writing this blog on my phone I leaned over to get my charger so it wouldn't die... Again... and in the process I somehow deleted more then half my original post. So don't be upset if the rest of this post isn't as brilliantly funny. Thanks :) P.s.s. Wait for my next blog when I write all about my HORRIBLE dream I had the other night :(... Am I leaving you anticipated??

Location:N Windsor Dr,Washington,United States

No comments: