Welcome

It's great being able to wake up next to the one you love and know that they are yours forever. It's great to be able to go through life and make memories with that significant other and all the loved ones around you. I'm glad to be able to have such a blessed life and hopefully I'll be able to share all those wonderful memories with all of you. Enjoy!

Friday, March 2, 2012

Valentines Day

Valentines Day was a treat for me this year. 
My Husband made it special.
made it important.
made it memorable.

My Aunt and Uncle came to visit for valentine weekend 
I worked that day. 
but luckily I got sent home early
on the drive home I got a text from Blake telling me to get ready
dress warm.
He 'd be  picking me up at 5:20.
No questions asked.

I was antsy
nervous
very excited
a surprise date
for  me.

5:20 and I can hear our door open. 
Blake comments on my 'smoking hot' attire
blind folds me
carries me to an unknown vehicle
and we're off.
drive....drive....drive...
....drive....
STOP.
butterflies as I wait 15 minutes for him to get things ready.

My door opens. 
he picks me up.
sets me down.
takes off the blindfold.
shock, tears, kiss.

We were parked on a  hill overlooking my Saint George 
and our  Temple.
He made all my favorites 
(Lynell made the delicious cornbread muffins, THANK YOU!)
Ribs
Mashed Potatoes
Mixed Fruit
Martinelli's 
and a delicious Banana Cream Pie from Croshaws 
I was awe-struck

We ate and enjoyed each others company
told childhood stories
and laughed until I cried
eventually the sun began to set
and we finished our meal by candlelight
I was amazed 



He picked me up in a u-haul
decorated it with candles and rose petals 
and a special memory was forever made 
We exchanged gifts. 
My gift to him was lame.
Candy, a fishing magazine, jerky
 and a gift card to his favorite restaurant.
His  gift to me was awesome!
 Costco had these knives over christmas I wanted them SOO bad
Christmas came and went and I forgot to ask for them
when I remembered I went to Costco to buy them and they were sold out
online too.
Blake found them,
ordered them.
and that was my gift! 
We bought a magnet strip from Ikea awhile back 
and when we get settled into our new place
they'll be the first things up in the kitchen  (heart)
After we had dinner and exchanged gifts the wonderful man took me to go see The Vow. 
Wasn't the best movie in the world.
But it was nice watching with my man! 
That was my Valentines  Day.
and I will never forget it!


No comments: