UPDATE!:
So thursday after my last blog was posted Mick and Amanda showed up at my house :) unfortunatly Blake got a phone call and couldn't go to Vegas because he had to work :( so I packed up Foxies stuff and mine and we headed to Vegas! Woot woot! Although we only spent one night it was still a blast! We did some shopping, watched some shows, and we even went to the wax museum! (post pictures asap)
After today I can honestly say there is nothing better then going to bed knowing when you wake up there is absolutly nothing you have to do or clean. That, everyone is how I am gonna feel tonight, after I get ice cream with Blake that is.
Lysol baby:
Throughout my years growing up and doing chores, I have always been a Lysol baby, thanks to my Mom. Everything was cleaned with Lysol. So becoming a house wife and acquiring a place of my own I naturally went out and bought some Lysol :) Well... Now to the point of this paragraph, for a wedding gift Blake and I got this amazing basket (thanks Nick & Clenece!) filled with EVERYTHING a house should have! Oh I loved it! ANYWAYS!... Inside our basket was this scrubbing bubbles foam bathroom cleaner....

Oh my! Can I just tell you how much I love this stuff! I just sprayed it on, let it sit, rinsed it off and walaa!! A sparkling clean shower! My life seriously got that much easier!


Well, since you know about our clean bathroom let me tell you what else I cleaned! Our kitchen, washed all the dishes, SCRUBED our kitchen floor, did 8 loads of laundry, and cleaned and vacuumed our room, talk about one busy day! I was so excited for Blake to come home and see our house! Ahh... The life of a house wife and the things that make us happy! All I can say is Blake sure was happy when he came home!! My life is great! :)
Along with cleaning my house I got handy and I picked up a tool and I put together our louve space saver lol a.k.a.

Shelf thingy that goes above our toilet haha I put it together all by myself!! Talk about being proud! And now you get to see my bajillion pictures I took because that's how proud I am haha



Haha I was so happy to have it finally set up that the moment it was done... I stocked it! Haha anyways now it's time for din din and some CSI with Blake!
Thanks for reading! Hope to post again soon!
Love:: Kathy THOMPSON!!!
2 comments:
Look at you go girl! I love your shower curtain! Glad you liked the gifts!
Haha Clenece, I stocked it with mostly stuff from the present you gave us! The bandaids were used instantly by the way, my toes had a tragic accident! Lol my shower curtain was 4 bucks at big lots! Ahhh love that store!!
Post a Comment